“I was expecting more from a place rated this highly.”
Review of Pasta Pronto - CLOSED

Price range: US$9 - US$15
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Medford, OR
“I was expecting more from a place rated this highly.”
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

The food was adequate, nothing fantastic or revolutionary. It was pronto. Portions aren't terribly generous and it is a tad overpriced in my opinion. I would eat there again if need be, however, it won't be my first choice for Italian in that price point.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank JPW631

Portland, Oregon
“not as friendly, but good food”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I have been to this restaurant 4 or 5 times. The food is always good, but this last time I was disappointed on the service, (I think it has been a little poor before, but not insulting) You buy your food upfront and serve yourself the drinks and silverware etc. They bring you your meal. First the salad and then the bread and then the food. When we were done with our food, we sat and visited and my friend was finishing her wine, they came and took our full glasses of water away to let us know we were done! There was still one other table free.We were not stopping anyone from sitting down. Both my friend and I were rather shocked at the rudeness. I did not leave a tip (and I do a 20% tip regularly, but that was not acceptable). I hope they read their reviews and think about how to be a bit more welcoming. Oh and they gave us 2 pats of butter for our bread (1 for each of us I guess for our 4 pieces of bread) - the bread was homemade and yummy, but come on, 2 pats of butter..seemed stingy.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank tanialovesvacation
Los Angeles, California
“Not the same as it used to be”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We came to this resteraunt before and the food was not too bad. They had it at a location across the street from where it is now and the atmosphere was nice and festive, though small. When we came to eat here again i ordered the same dish that was said to have pine nuts in it that didn't even have any. To add, the salmon they put in it was not good quality at all. The atmosphere is not nice either, it looks more like a breakfast diner now. The place has gone down in quality of food and atmosphere and the food tastes far from authentic now.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Gokifwaz
Portland
“Best Italian in Beaverton area”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We have been going to Pasta Pronto since it opened about 16 years ago (they moved across 185th just a couple of years ago) It's consistently delicious! Everything our family has ever tried has been excellent. It's our favorite for take-out, as seating is limited. Their fresh-baked bread is outrageous and my son and I absolutely love their salad dressing, too! Don't be fooled by their "Strip mall" location. This is excellent italian!! Staff is friendly and they have a good wine selection, if you dine-in. It's great for a quick lunch, too and they've expanded their lunch menu with stuffed hot sandwiches. Oh! And they have "grab n' go" meals, too. Always ask what their "specials" are--it's fun to try something new! You won't be disappointed.

• Visited March 2013
Beaverton, Oregon
“Oh how I love you Pasta Pronto!”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I have been eating at this location for well over 15 years and they are fantastic. Just moved and glad to report the Beaverton location is awesome as well. They have, hands down, the BEST Alfredo. LOVE their roast chicken to go as well. Great food and a good value.

• Visited March 2013