“Another great visit on our trip to Oregon”
Review of Red Robin

Red Robin
Ranked #151 of 282 Restaurants in Hillsboro
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Plano, Texas
“Another great visit on our trip to Oregon”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We visit Red Robin each trip to Hillsboro and its always great, even better than the one in Garland, Texas near where we live in Texas. The food is always tasty and the service is good.

Visited April 2014

“Not worth the $$”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

It's been a few years since I've eaten at a RR (for no particular reason) now I have a reason not to eat there again.
Fish and chips ... fish was dry and greasy. The fish was hot, the chips just warm.
Burger ... way too much sauce to start, 2 sad pieces of lettuce, burger was ordered medium and that is how one half was the other half was a briquette (???), chips again just warm.
No chance to complain as we never saw our waitress again. And that being said don't count on the 'bottomless' fries/chips if she doesn't notice you.

Exeter, New Hampshire
“Very good service, good food”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

This lovely locale offers a very romantic Italian style fountained patio with inside booths overlooking it and very good service. The wonderfully seasoned burgers, however, are very tiny (think smaller than McDonalds) and a "double" burger was barely the size of one fast food burger. They're also clearly frozen and overcooked, not fresh, but the taste almost makes up for it. The onion rings are large and the batter is neither chewy nor overpowering, so they're worth getting. Great place for a romantic summer dinner, but skip the burgers until they learn to make them fresh.

• Visited January 2014
Aloha
“Good Service/Good Burgers”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

If you sit at the bar the service is always excellent, and the burgers are predictably yummy. I especially like the classic bacon cheeseburger and am glad they keep it on the list. My husband was a great fan of the mushroom burger; there's one for every person's taste and you can count on them being made the same every time!

Visited April 2013
Hillsboro
“Great for Kids, Good Service”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

My son likes to come here for our Mom/Son date night. With just two of us we get in and seated quickly. There is usually no line at 5:30 pm but when we leave there are always people waiting to be seated. There are often school groups and athletic teams eating after events. The food is standard Red Robin fare, done well and served promptly. If I want to be economical I skip a drink for myself and we can eat for $15 (not including tip) which includes a kids meal and burger and fries for me. Last time, I splurged and tried the most expensive Margarita, which was very good but definitely upped the price.

• Visited December 2012

Been to Red Robin? Share your experiences!