“Great casual restaurant ”

Thirsty Lion Pub & Grill - Tanasbourne
Reserve with OpenTable
Thirsty Lion Pub & Grill - Tanasbourne is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 297 Restaurants in Hillsboro
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Extended family dinner with young kids celebrating birthday. The staff was excellent. Complimentary birthday sundae. Kids meals were large portion except for Mac n cheese. Appetizers were yummy - prawns, artichoke dip and Brussels sprouts. My hubby raved about Cuban sandwich. My grapefruit martini was yummy!

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We had a large group and we were very well attended to by the wait staff. The appetizers are large enough to share and the entrees are nice sized. The buttermilk fried chicken was really tasty - nicely seasoned and moist. Everyone really enjoyed their meal and no one left hungry! Come thirsty & hungry!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

5* decor, 5* service, 5* food, 5* beverages.

I dined there twice in 7 days. Both Hannah and Alex are excellent servers.

Enjoyed pan-seared salmon with mango salsa, quinoa and asparagus; the soft pretzel app with spicy jam; the creamy, loose cheesecake, the pineapple cider.

The second time I visited, we dined right under a framed photo of Mick Jagger.

I recommend the cushioned booths.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We had a business dinner. The service was good. The food good. No issues at all. I would come back and try it again.

Thanks

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

What an awesome week we had that started at the Thirsty Lion ❤️ my food was fantastic and I have never seen a meal like the one there. I got the caprese salad in which the tomatoes were gigantic!