“Large, Comfortable Suites”

Larkspur Landing Hillsboro
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Hillsboro
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I stayed for 3 nights at the Larkspur Landing for business in HIllsboro. The suites are very spacious--a full kitchen, attached work desk with Internet connection, attached living room with sofa bed, and separate bathroom. There were two flat panel tv's. The room was clean and quiet. The only glitch was figuring out how to turn on the shower (pull down on the end of the bathtub spout). The hotel is located in the middle of a huge Intel plant and seems like it would be very convenient if you were working at one of the high tech companies in the surrounding business parks. I was working a bit further away, so the hotel was not particularly convenient to the office, nor to nearby restaurants (though everything was within 2-3 miles). Breakfast was very mediocre. There were refrigerated foods an drinks good for on-the-run. There was a limited menu of breads and bagels and no hot foods. Overall, I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 June 2013

I agree with the rest of the 4 circle reviews. We book one day and was so impress that we booked another day. The breakfast was a little less that I would like. A waffle maker would be nice. The Jacuzzi was clean and very warm even when it rain.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I stayed at this hotel for two nights during an interview with one of the tech companies nearby. The room was great, though it was overkill for someone on a two day trip, but I could see how a fridge and stove would be nice for someone staying longer. The bed and room were clean, and the bathroom was spacious and equipped with not one, but two -- TWO! hair dryers. lol. The front desk guy was really nice at check in. The worst thing about this place was the breakfast -- just skip it because it is horrible. Toast, cereal, yogurt, and that was about it. I don't recall seein any fresh fruit or even pastries. There may have been some bagels. The coffee is really watered down. My room was near the elevator but it was still pretty quiet. The only noise I heard was doors slamming in the morning.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Their customer service-Stellar!!! Upon leaving, I forgot the last minute check of the room for anything that might have been forgotten. On our way home -10 hours later, I suddenly remembered I forgot to get my coat and sweater out of the bedroom closet. We immedidiately called them and asked if they found them. I was told they did and with a little information, they quickly sent the forgotten items to my home. I can't say how much this meant to me as one of the items was a gift from my grandmother. Melissa and her staff went above and beyond to get my items to me so quickly. I can't say how comforting it is to know there are still kind, caring people that truly care about customer service. Thanks for making our trip even better. Oh, the room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable.

Room Tip: Higher floors able to leave windows open at night.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stephanie T
Reviewed 3 May 2013

This is a very nice hotel that is in a unique location. It's in a commercial park, with properties all over and an Intel campus across the street. But if you walk outside and look around, you'd think you're out in the woods taking a walk. It's conveniently located for local businesses yet takes you away from that "downtown" feel of bigger cities.

The staff are very friendly and helpful. They have a small breakfast in the morning and there's usually fresh fruit like apples available around the clock. The rooms are akin to a residence inn where you have a fridge, stove, kitchen, etc. A giant desk is provided, which was wonderful for me as I was here for work. Good size flat screen TV with DVD player. Bed is comfy with an assortment of pillows. The bathroom is a little tight to move around, but it is nice. Free and paid wifi are available. The free wifi was very slow and I ended up switching to my 4G hotspot. Overall, it is a wonderful place and I highly recommend it. I stayed on the 4th floor, and the rooms were reasonably quiet on this floor.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2013

This is a lovely boutique hotel within walking distance of a nice park with a duck lake and near the library. The room was quite large. The spa was not working and is not in a private enough place for me. I used their workout room, and it was small but had adequate equipment. I would recommend this place. Too bad they do not have the fresh baked cookies on Sunday nights though!

The breakfast was better than the usual hotel breakfasts too!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I stayed in this hotel for one week. The hotel is very neat and spacious enough rooms. Morning breakfast is good. Management is very nice to provide all the information. They do provide free shuttle service for near places. around 5 Miles i guess.
I recommend this hotel.