“A good hotel for a quick sleep”

Econo Lodge Hillsboro-Portland West
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Hillsboro
Pasco, Washington
“A good hotel for a quick sleep”
Reviewed 10 February 2011

This hotel was about half the price as those up the street toward Forest Grove. It had queen beds which was nice. The room was clean, but it is fairly old. We just used it to sleep for about 8 hours. The free breakfast was really small, coffee and muffins. The only downfall was the heater. It was very loud and was really hard to get the right temp in the room, we were either really hot, or really cold.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank BigRiverhawkFan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Denver,CO
Reviewed 13 September 2010

We just spent one night here. It was satisfactory in all respects...clean rooms, pleasant desk personnel, continental breakfast. It isn't extrememly close to the highway, and the directions leave something to be desired. I would recommend that you call the place for more specific directions.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank DenCo
Sandy Bay, Honduras
Reviewed 1 June 2010

We came for Graduation of relative son and we stayed at this place, Staff was wonderful.
I would recomnad to anyone who is traveling around this area.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Victor12395
Northern California
Reviewed 6 May 2010

Stayed 4 nights while visiting our son. Room was clean and a very good value. Service provided at the front desk was excellent. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TrippinSue21
trevor-wa
Reviewed 23 March 2010

I've stayed here twice in the last month on sales calls - the front desk guy is great and the rooms are better than you'd expect- they deserve our business.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank trevor-wa
Seattle,WA
Reviewed 5 November 2009

My wife and I visited some friends in Hillsboro,OR. Before we left home from Seattle, we asked them for a hotel recommendation and they suggested the Econolodge. So we went ahead and made a reservation for the weekend at this hotel. When we got to the hotel, we received nothing but first class service!!!! Now I know why my friend recommended this place. With a great rate, a friendly staff, and a nice room, we couldn't ask for anything more. Next time we drive down from Seattle, we know exactly where we are going to stay. Also, as someone who travels a lot for work, I've stayed at many hotels throughout the northwest. And after staying at the Econolodge, I definitely give this place a 2 thumbs up!!!

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
Northern California
Reviewed 3 September 2009

One of the worst hotel experiences I've ever had. The room was stuffy and stunk like wet carpet, cleaning agents, and I don't know what else. The shower knob had mildew. It appeared that there was more going on there than met the eye. The people next door partied all night and we couldn't sleep; we were afraid to call as we felt very unsafte there.

And worst of all, I had made a mistake on the initial transaction which I reversed within minutes online; the manager said that it wasn't "in the system anymore" so I could make a new reservation. Well I was charged TWICE and they refused to give me back my money, stating "the policy." I paid two times for one crummy room. Never again. If I did that it would be fraud, but these businesses get away with it.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family