Very clean and comfortable, but no extras here. That was just fine with us, since we had a room with a balcony overlooking the Columbia River Gorge. Foregoing the coffee-maker and internet access was a small price to pay for the incredible view. The staff was friendly and helpful. I rated the sleep quality only four stars; I didn't sleep all that well, but I can't be sure it wasn't due to overeating at an excellent meal in Hood River... Would definitely go back, and get a suite with fireplace next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge at the Gateway to the Beautiful Hood River Valley, the Westcliff Lodge is the ideal place for you to stay while exploring the area. Set on over seven acres overlooking the mighty Columbia River, on our grounds you will find a botanical wonderland including 110 foot tall pine trees and native wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Westcliff Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Motel Hood River
- Vagabond Hotel Hood River