This is one of the very best places I've ever stayed. The view of the Columbia River is enormous, the price is very affordable, the people friendly. What more do you want? It is just out of town from the adorable, hip, and outdoorsy Hood River, and conveniently located to any number of sites to see in the area. We liked the drive through the historic old Columbia River highway, about 20 minutes away. Just next door, a wine-tasting shop called White Buffafo Wines. Lots of good wine, food, and music. Fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge at the Gateway to the Beautiful Hood River Valley, the Westcliff Lodge is the ideal place for you to stay while exploring the area. Set on over seven acres overlooking the mighty Columbia River, on our grounds you will find a botanical wonderland including 110 foot tall pine trees and native wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Westcliff Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Motel Hood River
- Vagabond Hotel Hood River