9/17-20/2011 We did a great deal of research via computer and phone contact before choosing this motel, and it turned out to be even better than we expected! Of course, this is an older establishment, but the room was clean, comfortable, and well maintained. Choose #63 for a tremendous view from your queen bed or balcony of the Columbia River and mountains of Washington State. The vanity is separate from the shower/head area, which I appreciate. The refrigerator was larger than the ordinary cube ones you get in motels. It also had a microwave. The table and chairs were positioned so that you could look out the window at the river while eating. The front desk ladies and housekeeper went out of their way to be helpful. Just to walk around the grounds was relaxing and quiet! You certainly can't beat this place for room rate and still get the amenities you desire!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge at the Gateway to the Beautiful Hood River Valley, the Westcliff Lodge is the ideal place for you to stay while exploring the area. Set on over seven acres overlooking the mighty Columbia River, on our grounds you will find a botanical wonderland including 110 foot tall pine trees and native wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Westcliff Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Motel Hood River
- Vagabond Hotel Hood River