An older motel but very clean AND comfortable and the price was right. We were traveling on a budget for 2 weeks mid-Sept. in the Pacific NW. This motel met our needs perfectly. We stayed in a unit closest to the interstate so had some traffic noise. Only thing missing was a hair dryer. No breakfast (which we knew) so we were able to enjoy Betty's in downtown Hood River.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge at the Gateway to the Beautiful Hood River Valley, the Westcliff Lodge is the ideal place for you to stay while exploring the area. Set on over seven acres overlooking the mighty Columbia River, on our grounds you will find a botanical wonderland including 110 foot tall pine trees and native wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Westcliff Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Motel Hood River
- Vagabond Hotel Hood River