Fun family-owned property--like something from an earlier era. Loved the cozy, clean room and fantastic view. Swings and toys for kids were a hit with our little ones. Pleasant staff and attractive grounds (some revamping underway, but will be even nicer next year). We've driven by this place for years and never realized how nice it is! Be sure to pick a view room if one is available, preferably upstairs. (We stayed on the ground floor, so we didn't have to worry about our excited little kids driving the other guests crazy!) Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge at the Gateway to the Beautiful Hood River Valley, the Westcliff Lodge is the ideal place for you to stay while exploring the area. Set on over seven acres overlooking the mighty Columbia River, on our grounds you will find a botanical wonderland including 110 foot tall pine trees and native wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Westcliff Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Motel Hood River
- Vagabond Hotel Hood River