The Lodge has Highway rooms, partial river view rooms and full river view rooms. The room we chose had a partial view of the Columbia River. As far as we were concerned, it had a full view of the Columbia River. I would not pay the extra for the full river view, if your stay is short.The grounds in front of our room were lovely and the rear grounds on the river side will be lovely, but are currently under going landscaping changes. There are some picnic tables and I think the Vagabond Lodge's grounds would be a lovely place to relax.
The room was a nice size and well thought out for travellers, with a nice size table for a take out meal. The rooms were neat and the staff were friendly and helpful.
We would have enjoyed a longer stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge at the Gateway to the Beautiful Hood River Valley, the Westcliff Lodge is the ideal place for you to stay while exploring the area. Set on over seven acres overlooking the mighty Columbia River, on our grounds you will find a botanical wonderland including 110 foot tall pine trees and native wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Hotel.de, Odigeo and HRS so you can book your Westcliff Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Motel Hood River
- Vagabond Hotel Hood River