I was in Hood River for work. We perform maintenance and testing on Cellular Sites all over the Northwest. This place was minutes from our project site. I really like this place. It is not fancy or pretentious. Its not a place that tries to be more than it is. They keep a clean comfortable room with plenty of towels and amenities. Plenty of hot water for the shower. Comfortable beds. I will stay here anytime I am working or playing in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge at the Gateway to the Beautiful Hood River Valley, the Westcliff Lodge is the ideal place for you to stay while exploring the area. Set on over seven acres overlooking the mighty Columbia River, on our grounds you will find a botanical wonderland including 110 foot tall pine trees and native wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Booking.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Westcliff Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Motel Hood River
- Vagabond Hotel Hood River