This place is perched right above the Columbia River in Hood River.
I booked here after reading positive reviews on Trip Advisor and we were very happy with our choice.
We had a top floor corner unit looking out over the river. We had a huge sitting area with fireplace and TV, queen bed nearby, and a separate bedroom with another queen bed. A huge amount of space for what we paid. Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate are available.
Everything was clean and well-maintained.
If you're disabled, be advised there are no elevators on site.
There is a beautiful hotel and grounds right next door, including a stream and waterfall. Be sure to walk next door and check it out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge at the Gateway to the Beautiful Hood River Valley, the Westcliff Lodge is the ideal place for you to stay while exploring the area. Set on over seven acres overlooking the mighty Columbia River, on our grounds you will find a botanical wonderland including 110 foot tall pine trees and native wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Westcliff Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Motel Hood River
- Vagabond Hotel Hood River