The hotel is situated on the banks of the Columbia River. We had a riverside room with a private balcony. Trees between our room and the river partially blocked the view but it didn't keep us from enjoying the boats and water skiiers. Room was spacious, sink separate from bathroom, very clean. Motel surrounded by gardens. Helpful staff.
If you're up to walking lots of steps, the Horse Feather Pub has really good food at reasonable prices. Also recommend the Egg Harbor Cafe for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge at the Gateway to the Beautiful Hood River Valley, the Westcliff Lodge is the ideal place for you to stay while exploring the area. Set on over seven acres overlooking the mighty Columbia River, on our grounds you will find a botanical wonderland including 110 foot tall pine trees and native wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Booking.com so you can book your Westcliff Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Motel Hood River
- Vagabond Hotel Hood River