The room (64) was large and comfortable. Nice view of the river from the balcony. The furnishings are adaquate but the rug IS horribly stained from wall to wall. The bathroom area is small (you have to stand to the side of the toliet to shut the door) the sink is on outside of the toliet/tub area. There are really no in-room amenities, no alarm clock or coffee maker. The front desk has instant drinks (coffee, cocoa, tea)and glass cups you can carry back to your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge at the Gateway to the Beautiful Hood River Valley, the Westcliff Lodge is the ideal place for you to stay while exploring the area. Set on over seven acres overlooking the mighty Columbia River, on our grounds you will find a botanical wonderland including 110 foot tall pine trees and native wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Westcliff Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Motel Hood River
- Vagabond Hotel Hood River