I booked this motel due to the great reviews of others and wasn't disappointed! This motel is located right next to one of the most expensive hotels in the area (which I stayed in about 8 years ago) and I liked this place better!! The view was better, the room was huge, the bathroom was convenient and it had a great balcony. (Be sure to get a balcony with a river view - you will not regret it!!!) This was our last city on our road trip and the motel welcomed you to take all the ice you needed for your cooler each day. I'm really glad we had 2 nights to enjoy. It's very conveniently located and away from all the highway noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge at the Gateway to the Beautiful Hood River Valley, the Westcliff Lodge is the ideal place for you to stay while exploring the area. Set on over seven acres overlooking the mighty Columbia River, on our grounds you will find a botanical wonderland including 110 foot tall pine trees and native wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Westcliff Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Motel Hood River
- Vagabond Hotel Hood River