“Best food I've had in -- oh, maybe *ever*!”

Full Sail Brewing Co
Ranked #5 of 142 Restaurants in Hood River
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Description: At this very moment, perched on a bluff overlooking the Gorge, our specialists in the liquid refreshment arts are crafting barley and hops into your next beer. Swing by and sample our awarding winning brews, grab a bite, take a tour and soak up the view. Our Tasting Room and Pub is open daily from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm for lunch and dinner. Brewery tours are available daily, free of charge at 1, 2, 3 and 4pm.If there is one thing a brewer loves more than great beer - it's great food and great beer! Our northwest inspired menu complements our award winning brews and features seasonal, local ingredients.Select from shared plates, soup made fresh in our own kitchen, salads, sandwiches, burgers made from Mt. Shadow Natural Meats (our local rancher), fish and chips with Session batter and many more dishes that celebrate the art of brewing and cooking.
Reviewed 13 November 2013

The staff at another brew pub sent me over to Full Sail, can you imagine?? I had a craving for a burger, and to be fair, this other pub didn't have burgers on the menu.

When I got to the Full Sail, I told my waitress about my dangerously low burger levels. She suggested that I try the roast pork sandwich, instead. Excellent choice! Just the perfect blend of crunchy/smooth, sweet/savory. I had a full-sized beet salad as well, which was also very tasty. The potato salad (side that came with the sandwich) was a little lacking; the potatoes weren't fully cooked.

The big bonus of eating at a brew pub is, of course, that you get to pair a beer with your food. The waitress was very helpful in guiding me in a beer selection. There were many appealing choices, but in the end I just asked for their standard amber -- SO delicious! and a really good complement to the meal.

Prices are reasonable; service is very attentive. I wish I could have gone back every day and tried a different menu item every time ...

There are newer reviews for Full Sail Brewing Co

Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Full Sail does not disappoint! The beer is amazing and the food is just as good! If you like IPA you must try Wreck the Halls. The service is great and the town of Hood River is super cute and a must see on any trip to OR!!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

The Restaurant and Tap Room at Full Sail is a great stop over for lunch if you are in this area, or even worth the trip if you are not. In addition to the obviously excellent beers, I had a fantastic hummus plate that really set the standard for hummus plates for me going forward - and a high standard at that. The burger my husband got was also perfectly cooked and seasoned. The view looking out over Hood River combined with the food, service, and beer makes this really a must-see or do in this area.

Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

I love this place! It is one of my favorite hangout spots for my friends and I. The beer selection is exquisite and refreshing. I love the outside seating deck with the view of the river, bathing in the sun is a favorite pass time of mine. The food is so yummy! Portabella sandwich is my favorite , always leaving full and satisfied.

The waitstaff are always friendly and helpful. Knowledgeable on the ale they serve and the food prepared. We absolutely love this place! Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

This is a fun place to go for your brew and pub food. Great atmosphere. Prices are quite reasonible.