“Straight forward Mexican Fare”
Review of Ixtapa

Ixtapa
Ranked #55 of 142 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I stopped in here for lunch recently. Great straight forward Mexican food. Staff was friendly and fast. Would certainly eat here again when traveling in the area.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

We quenched out thirst and ate a huge meal after our 8 hour hiking trip, all for under 25 bucks. Couldn't believe it. So delicious too!

Reviewed 2 January 2013

We are taking a trip to Mexico in February, so were in the mood for some Mexican food. The food was very good. I had their "Enchiladas Ixtapa", which came with several slices of avocado. It was very enjoyable.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

Nice family dining. Very good food killer Margiritta's

Reviewed 17 May 2012 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a place to eat and found Ixtapa...what an awesome find!!! We were greeted warmly, seated promptly,brought chips, salsa, water, and an amazing dry veggie mix that was awesome! They checked up on us many times, and the entrees were fantastic!!! I wish I could bring this restaurant home with me. Please don't hesitate to eat here, fantastic all around!! :)

1  Thank Tracy T