“Muy Perfecto”

Cuisines: Mexican
White Salmon, Washington
“Muy Perfecto”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I eat at the Ixtapa location in Hood River quite frequently. The food is always great, the service is top notch, & the prices can't be beat!! I normally have my food within 3-5 minutes from the time I place my order. I can normally be in and out in less than 30 minutes, & that is even when they are busy.

I like their style of chips, salsa, and cabbage too. The chips are fresh and not to thick, and always warm and inviting. I have never sampled a regular menu item I didn't savor. I can't think of a reason that anyone wouldn't enjoy a meal at the Ixtapa in Hood River.

• Visited August 2013

Ball Ground, Georgia
“Average Mexican Food”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We were craving Mexican after a long day of site seeing.
We stopped into Ixtapa, which seem to be nice restaurant. The staff was nice. The food was okay. My husband and I both ordered the burrito and taco combo. Unfortunately, I found a hair in my burrito and did not finish my meal (lost my appetite). Our server was great and apologized and took my meal off our bill.

• Visited July 2013
“the best part of my weekend getaway in the gorge was at IXTAPA!!!”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

This place has awesome Mexican food & I will be recommending all
of my Portland friends and family to come here whenever they come out here. I don't care for Mexican cuisine, but when I pulled by, it's ambiance pulled me in. & to make matters better, the service was exceptionally great! very friendly & inviting people who even apologized for the food taking only a short 8minutes. that's awesome service & so far I've only seen it here at ixtapa. my experience at NW Stable (horse ranch) & bonneville resort and spa here in the area have been terrible due to their rudeness & mediocre half-hearted service. so our Mother's Day hasn't totally been ruined thanks to great food & great service from IXTAPA!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank ykciv971
Portland, Oregon
“Straight forward Mexican Fare”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I stopped in here for lunch recently. Great straight forward Mexican food. Staff was friendly and fast. Would certainly eat here again when traveling in the area.

Visited April 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Delicious and super affortable”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

We quenched out thirst and ate a huge meal after our 8 hour hiking trip, all for under 25 bucks. Couldn't believe it. So delicious too!

Visited January 2013