“The most epic local organic food, beer, coffee and treats! Gorge PRIDE”
Review of River Daze Cafe

River Daze Cafe
Ranked #23 of 142 Restaurants in Hood River
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: All of our baked items are made in house from scratch using only natural ingredients. We use local, organic produce and natural meats. We are a genetically modified organism (GMO) free restaurant.
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Best organic and local food in Hood River for lunch and breakfast. They bake their bread daily, excellent produce from their local farm and vendors. Beer on tap and to go as well as excellent local drinks to take on your hike or river adventure with your epic sandwich. The sandwiches are huge, delicious and the service is so friendly and laid back yet very professional and passionate culinary team. Been a regular there since first day in town. My favorite part of my morning is getting my 10 speed coffee and seeing what new produce is coming off the farm and onto the menu, such beautiful veggies! Gorge pride for sure! Support your local family farms, viva la sustainable community!

There are newer reviews for River Daze Cafe

Reviewed 13 June 2013

This place has my favorite sandwithces in the Gorge. Locally and organically is what there all about. Definitely a must try when coming through town. Also they have the garage door set up that is taking over the restaurant scene. I will have to make this another stop soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Not a fancy cafe, just good food and coffee with a view of the street. My tuna melt sandwich was on delicious, light, fresh homemade whole wheat bread. The latte was very good, too. I tried to buy bread to go, but it is not an available option.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Stopped in for a sandwich on the recommendation from the Naked Winery. We had the turkey club, split a sandwich and had more than enough to satisfy my hunger. the bread is fresh and the chocolate chip cookies are wonderful.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

The menu has barely anything on it. I do not even know if it is open anymore, but the place that replaced it has basically the same problem. Get something original and maybe I will change my mind.

2  Thank lacetacular