“gret lunch spot”
Review of Pine Street Bakery

Pine Street Bakery
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in Hood River
Price range: US$2 - US$23
Description: We create locally sourced delicious food, handmade daily by our passionately skilled bakers and cooks. Pine Street Bakery is owned and operated by Megan Davis, from a family of experienced and successful northwest bakers. We offer a variety of bread and pastry, savory and sweet, and a small selection of breakfast and brunch/lunch offerings. A majority of our ingredients are locally sourced goodness; eggs, flour, vegetables, fruits, meats, dairy products, herbs, juices.Our splendid coffee is sourced from a Brazilian coffee family, roasted locally in Portland, OR--Nossa Familia.
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We had lunch here recently and it was excellent. Their soups and sandwiches were excellent. Since it is bakery there are many pastry selections as well. Although we did not have breakfast there I know my son takes his family there frequently for breakfast.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Great coffee and any pick of there bread is awesome.for lunch the bakers spicy sandwich is super good and their soups.carrot muffin for a little sugar boost towards the end of day is a winner. service is awesome!

1  Thank 507cher88
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My husband and I stop at the Pine Street frequently when we're in Hood River. Loaded focaccia is one of our favorites. Chocolate chip cookies are hard to say no to. The bread is always good too. Friendly service and NO parking meters!

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I always go here for coffee and pastries in the morning, whenever I am in town. Great pastries and good value.

1  Thank Duane P
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

I stop by this bakery every Saturday morning on my way out of town. Their coffee cake is a perfect start to my day of hiking. The selection is good for hearty muffins and other baked goods. The young girls at the counter definately provide a different level of customer service depending on whether you are male or female. If you are female, you are out of luck. They will take your order and make change but that is it. They can even be a little snotty especially if you dont order coffee. I know they are capable of being friendly because male customers receive all kinds of attention and genuine kindness. It's a good thing Im just running in and taking my order to go..

1  Thank 15minL8
Clintharris, Owner at Pine Street Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2013

Thank you for the review, and for your frequent stops for coffee cake! We are constantly encouraging our retailers to shine and pour on the charm, but your feedback indicates we are missing the mark. We hope you will appreciate a cheerful and helpful counter person next time you come in.