“Great roadside restaurant for lunch”

Saw Tooth Roadhouse
Ranked #34 of 140 Restaurants in Hood River
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Great roadside restaurant for lunch”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We were hungry on our circle trip around Mt. Hood and through the Columbia River Gorge. We happened up this little roadhouse and were not disappointed. It is divided between a small bar and a small dining area; it feels exactly what you would expect a roadhouse to be. The service was friendly and fast. The food was actually original, freshly made and very tasty. It was not your standard bar food. My companion's macaroni and cheese was very good - cheddar seemed to provide the dominant cheese flavor but there was a tanginess that I suspect came from a blue style cheese. My prime rib sandwich was made with fresh beef, swiss cheese and onions with a nice au jus that was not the typical salty canned beef broth that you frequently get. I'd recommend this highly if you are in the area.

• Visited June 2014

Northport, Alabama
“Great Ham and Cheese”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

A bit off the beaten trail but the food is very good. Reasonable too. The server was very attentive and was willing to make suggestions as we had never been there before. I will stop there again next time I'm in the area.

• Visited May 2014
Parkdale, Oregon
“Best Pizza Ever & Horse Shoes!”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Where else can you go to eat Big Foot or BBQ Chicken pizza and play horse shoes while you wait.

Why is it the best pizza ever? I went once with a gal that didn't like pizza, especially BBQ chicken. Knowing that is their best pizza, I ordered one. Glad I ordered the big one because I had to share it, it was that good. I don't know what sauce they use, but wow!

Visited November 2013
Hamlin Ny
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I have had pizza in NYC,Chicago, LA ect. This place has AMAZING pizza. It is better than anything I have had out here and certainly keeps up with pizza NYC. The service is always awesome and the drink menu is great. I really love this place!

Visited December 2013
Hood River, Oregon
“Fun and funky”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Great pizza, good food and drink, great staff. When they have music it is really fun and quaint. It's got seating outside in the summer a nice garden in back. Out of the way place that is a fun spot for a bite.

• Visited October 2013