“Good Food, Good Atmosphere, Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Brian's Pourhouse

Brian's Pourhouse
Ranked #17 of 139 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Huntsville, TX
“Good Food, Good Atmosphere, Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

We arrived in Hood River late with very little hope of finding a good place to eat. We were surprised when we walked into Brian's Pourhouse and they were able to seat us. It was wonderful! We never saw a staff so service oriented. Food was great. Menu was varied. It was definitely a place where people came to enjoy the food and the friends they came with. Would definitely eat here again.

Visited June 2014

Swanmore, United Kingdom
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I am visiting the Hood River area for a 6 week work placement and have visited Brian's 3 times. The restaurant is in a good location within the town and the food is and service excellent. Their spaghetti and meatballs is the best I have experienced, and their apple pie dessert is exceptional. Colleagues have had the calamari and seafood cakes and report the same. Always busy with locals, this in itself is testament to the quality of the experience you receive at Brian's.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Paul S
Bend, oregon, USA
“Eat More Brussel Sprouts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Every time I am in Hood River I at least have a drink at Brian's so I can have the brussel sprouts. They are delicious, I just wish the serving size was bigger! This time we also split fish tacos which were good, and a salmon sushi roll that was delicious. They have great outdoor seating and sometimes live music. My only critique is that I wish they offered a larger selection of wines by the glass.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank sanderson3
Portland, Oregon
“High end casual, great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

We've been here twice now, so I can say that the food and service is consistently excellent. It has a casual atmosphere by big-city standards, but upscale for Hood River. I have leaned toward the pasta dishes, which are fresh and imaginative, with a decent wine list to complement them. The seating can be a bit cozy and it gets quite busy in the evening, so probably not the place for a quiet dinner with private conversation...

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank pa32dude
Madison
“casual but excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nice wine list and excellent martinis. I had fish tacos which were excellent. Relaxed and wonderful experience.

Visited May 2014