“Best meal during our Hood River trip”
Review of Brian's Pourhouse

Brian's Pourhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Brian's Pourhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 140 Restaurants in Hood River
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Toronto and Chennai
“Best meal during our Hood River trip”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We ate at both Celilo Restaurant & Bar and Nora's Table, and Brian's Pourhouse pipped both of them for the service and the quality of the food.

Pan fried trout was perfectly cooked and the local cherry pie exceptional.

Service was attentive. Happy to recommend it highly

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Brennunjal

Huntsville, TX
“Good Food, Good Atmosphere, Good Service”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We arrived in Hood River late with very little hope of finding a good place to eat. We were surprised when we walked into Brian's Pourhouse and they were able to seat us. It was wonderful! We never saw a staff so service oriented. Food was great. Menu was varied. It was definitely a place where people came to enjoy the food and the friends they came with. Would definitely eat here again.

Visited June 2014
Swanmore, United Kingdom
“Great experience”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I am visiting the Hood River area for a 6 week work placement and have visited Brian's 3 times. The restaurant is in a good location within the town and the food is and service excellent. Their spaghetti and meatballs is the best I have experienced, and their apple pie dessert is exceptional. Colleagues have had the calamari and seafood cakes and report the same. Always busy with locals, this in itself is testament to the quality of the experience you receive at Brian's.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Paul S
Bend, oregon, USA
“Eat More Brussel Sprouts”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Every time I am in Hood River I at least have a drink at Brian's so I can have the brussel sprouts. They are delicious, I just wish the serving size was bigger! This time we also split fish tacos which were good, and a salmon sushi roll that was delicious. They have great outdoor seating and sometimes live music. My only critique is that I wish they offered a larger selection of wines by the glass.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank sanderson3
Portland, Oregon
“High end casual, great food and service”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We've been here twice now, so I can say that the food and service is consistently excellent. It has a casual atmosphere by big-city standards, but upscale for Hood River. I have leaned toward the pasta dishes, which are fresh and imaginative, with a decent wine list to complement them. The seating can be a bit cozy and it gets quite busy in the evening, so probably not the place for a quiet dinner with private conversation...

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank pa32dude

Been to Brian's Pourhouse? Share your experiences!