“Fantastic food but avoid the bar area” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #39 of 138 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly
Oregon
“Fantastic food but avoid the bar area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

I must say that I go here for some really excellent Mexican food but the service is questionable. My wife and I had dinner here a while back and unfortunately the bar is fitted into the restaurant so if anyone is having "too much" fun and is loud and obnoxious the manager will do nothing about it...unfortunate but I have to admit that I will go back. The food is that good.

Visited February 2012

Ann Arbor, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

Good place to get a meal when in town. Quick service, not huge portions.

Visited November 2011
Hood River, Oregon
“Consistent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2011

Great margaritas! The food is always quick to arrive. Great place to have a bite

Visited December 2011
Hood River, Oregon, USA
“Consistently good service. Good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2011

Crazy Pepper is a typical Mexican restaurant with good service. When we want an inexpensive, quick meal we come here and often order a tostada a la carte. The waite staff is friendly and efficient. For out of town visitors: be sure to put coins in the parking meters Monday through Saturday as they are monitored often. You wouldn't want a parking ticket to ruin a good meal.

• Visited December 2011
Santa Barbara, CA
“Good Mexican food & Drinks~ Great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

This was another place my Brother & Sister in Law took us while visiting for the week of Thanksgiving and we had a really good time at The Crazy Pepper. We arrived around 7:30 Mon evening and the place was half full. They have a fun bar motif in the restaurant which has the bar decorated up like one of the beach side bars you see in Mexico (or on a Corona commercial). I ordered Chicken Fajita's which were Great~ My wife ordered a plate of Nacho's which was Huge and covered with cheese, sour cream, quacomole, jalepenos etc. The Service was top notch with the servers re-filling our chips and (delicious) salsa dish's regularly and the Margarita's (I ordered the House Marg) were also Excellent. If I lived around here this would definitely be one of my regular stops. Everything was better than good and very reasonably prices too.

Visited November 2011