“Crazy Pepper”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Love mexican food and Crazy Pepper has a great menu and great food! Always have good service from the wait staff and are well taken care of!

Reviewed 20 July 2013

The food was very tasty after traveling all day, and reasonably priced. It was packed so it seems as though the locals really enjoy it as well. The chips were always coming, fresh and great tasting!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We had great service, friendly staff when we visited. It was a week night and not many (if any) people in the restaurant. The staff goofed off a bit, but we didn't mind. Our food tasted fabulous and the prices were good as well.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

We ate at the Crazy Pepper after arriving in Hood River based on a pick from the phone book. We were not disappointed! We were immediately seated upon arrival. We had drinks within a few minutes and our waiter was very helpful in suggestions from the menu. The junior waiter kept the drinks/chips filled untill the food arrived. I ordered the crazy burrito (pork chili verde). It was delicious. I like spicy and it could've been a bit hotter for me...but overall everything was great and I would definitely return.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

I had a really great shrimp (actually prawn) salad today and my husband had Quesadillas. Our waitress, Tammy, was great - very efficient and fun. This was our second visit and everything was excellent again. Their Flan is fabulous according to my husband. Very wecoming restaurant - both atmosphere and staff.