“Best Salad I've Ever Had”

Sixth Street Bistro & Loft
Ranked #8 of 141 Restaurants in Hood River
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Langley City, Canada
“Best Salad I've Ever Had”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Went to Sixth Street Bistro when looking for a late night dinner when arriving in Hood River. The menu and prices both looked good, so we gave it a shot. I ordered their 6th St. Salad and I must say, it was the best salad I've ever had. So good that we came back the 2 days later for lunch to have it again. The other food, including desserts, were excellent, and service was very good. I would HIGHLY recommend going here for food of any sort. When I return to Hood River next I will definitly eat here again.

• Visited July 2014

Portland, Oregon, USA
“Friendly, centrally located, good food”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The 1st thing I noticed at the Sixth Street Bistro was how friendly the staff was. They have multiple seating options and we sat in the upstairs dining room which was pleasant and had a nice view. The outdoor areas looked nice, but we wanted A/C. The food was very tasty, especially the fish and chips, and it was reasonably priced. They are located basically in the center of Hood River so it's a good location if you're just arriving or leaving town. We will definitely visit here again.

• Visited July 2014
Ventura, CA
“Cute place with excellent food”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Really good food here! I chose the salmon filet on zucchini linguini with all kinds of great favors, while hubby went the ribeye with Gorgonzola route. Yum. Both were excellent and the service was really good, too. They have outdoor seating on a deck and patio. Not really a view spot, but it is right in the downtown area and there were lots of locals eating there. That says something right there!

Visited July 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great little place for a nice casual meal”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We were in Hood River with another couple and we wanted a nice casual place to go to with good food and outdoor seating. We came across Sixth Street Bistro and it fit the bill. We sat outside on their deck,had some wine and enjoyed excellent food and friendly service. We were lucky with good weather which made sitting outside particularly enjoyable. The fish was delicious and the salads were fresh and good too. We thought they did a fine job providing a relaxed casual dinner experience. We would highly recommend it.

• Visited June 2014
Tyler, Texas
“Great salad on a deck with a view”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We ate the most delicious pear, walnut, feta salad at this fabulous cafe for lunch. They have great views of Mt Hood no matter where you sit. The staff was very friendly and accommodating of our large group. I highly recommend it'

• Visited June 2014