“Amazing Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Panorama Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hood River
Panorama Lodge
Ranked #13 of 13 Hood River B&B and Inns
“Amazing Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

My Husband, baby and mother in law all stayed here. We absolutely loved it and felt like we couldn't have picked a better place. The location is perfect. The lodge is big and cozy. The entire place is very baby friendly. Organic breakfasts were made for us upon request. It was just the vacation I was looking for. The hostess is a beautiful person from the inside out and is very pleasant and accommodating. I felt at home.
thank you so much for making our stay such a lovely one!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Fort Pierce, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

This is a truly wonderful B&B! I stayed here with my father over 20 years ago and never forgot this very special place. I was delighted that, when I finally had the opportunity to return, with my husband this time, it was as magical as I had remembered. The hospitality is exceptional, the beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean, the views are lovely and the breakfast is over the top. But what most sets this B&B apart is the hospitality of the hostess, Linda. We also stayed at the Skamania Lodge on this trip but enjoyed our time at the Panorama Lodge more.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Julie34233
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

My wife and I have stayed at hundreds of B&Bs, all over the country, in the past 20 years, and naturally some were better than others. This one was one of the really great ones!!! Before I booked the two nights at the Panorama Lodge, I read all the reviews posted on TripAdvisor, and I found it interesting that the majority rated it excellent, but those who did not, were REALLY disapointed. I took a chance based on the positives and also the photo on thier website, and we were really very pleased...WOW, what a view of Mount Hood!!! The design of the house really makes it part of the landscape, rather than a scab on it, and it all revolves around the view. We LOVED the cozy, rustic cabin, and homey atmosphere, It was clear after meeting Linda, the owner, (an extremely interesting person to get to know with great life adventure stories!) and having two relaxing days there, that the negative postings were clearly folks who are looking for a hotel rather than a B&B (or there are just some people who can't be pleased)...It was a great base to explore the Columbia River Gorge area, and Linda's hospitality made us feel like we were family coming over to visit. It is no wonder why so many of her clients are repeat family groups, and we were really wishing this place was closer to home for us, because we had become friends in a short time. Linda mentioned also that many companies and groups have meetings and retreats there, and I found myself wishing that I was an employee or member of one of these...what a cool place to have a meeting. I've already recommended this as a must stay at place to some friends and family, and we have every intention of staying in touch with Linda, our newest friend on the other side of the country.

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was upstairs facing the mountain, and the window literally framed it so the fi...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HarleyHacker
All over the place
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2012

We returned to Panorama lodge last summer because we had such an incredible time at Hood River previous year. Breakfast and the view were as amazing as we remembered. You really do see the panoramic view of the mountain along with many humming birds. We were able to take some great photos.
The hostess was very flexible, warm and helpful. She cooks amazing pancakes and quiche.
The price of this B&B was really reasonable, maybe too cheap considering how much we ate... ;)
I can't wait to go back to this place next summer!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SleepyHungryTraveler
Sunshine Coast Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2011

The lodge is situated in a beautiful part of Hood River with lovely views. The host Linda was very welcoming even though we were a last minute booking for the night. Our room was comfortable and we were able to do our laundry. Linda provided a sumptuous breakfast, gluten free and vegetarian as was our request.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank rggibbo
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2010

I rented out Panorama Lodge for a retreat. There were about 20 adults and we all slept comfortably and had everything we needed for a relaxing stay. The owner was wonderful and welcomed us with open arms. Being at this lodge really helped our team get off to a great year and everyone wants to book it again for next year's retreat. I will say the lodge is not glamorous but had such a warm and fuzzy feeling, think an eclectic Grandparent's house. The kitchen was fully stocked, and the deck off the back was worth the trip alone. The view was amazing and we had meetings out there the entire time. I would highly recommend Panorama lodge, it was perfect and exactly what I was looking for.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank Naturedr17
Canby, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2010

Breath taking views, great space, and cozy atmosphere. The rooms were wonderful. The location is amazing and one couldn't ask for a better view. We had everything we needed for a wonderful girls weekend away.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business