“good Tacos, good price”

Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Zurich, Switzerland
“good Tacos, good price”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

always a good choice for lunch. Quesadillas and Tacos are very good and always fresh. Value is very good!

Visited June 2014

Jackson, WY
“Average food, dirty restaurant”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Kind of a wasted lunch. We were hoping for something similar to Chipotle...but the similarity extended only to the build-your-own idea. The "steak" ($1 extra) was really gray shredded beef, the habanero sauce wasn't hot, and sour cream is another add-on. Really? Sour cream? But whatever, I wouldn't have bother to write a review about it until I went to into the bathroom. I've seen similar bathrooms in dive bars and gas stations, but this was pretty bad for an eating establishment. I really wish I would have taken the time to find a different place to spend my few moments in Hood River.

• Visited September 2013
Columbia Gorge, The Dalles
“Ugh--they need to look in the drive-up window to see what I saw!”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

NEVER ever never will I go here again after seeing the filth and what the "cooks" were doing......ugh! I'll never forget how nasty dirty the kitchen was. I threw the food away, since I felt I should pay for what I'd ordered---but---if I'd seen IN the drive-up window...I never would've ordered.

Portland, Oregon, United States
“awesome”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

The best non mexican mexican food out there...Great big burritos...Great big taste..They get it you want a meal not a snack go to Taco Del Mar ...

Visited December 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Great Fast Healthy Mex”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

TDM in Hood River is small, quaint, and tasty. Great for the family. Best prices in Hood River and the kids always want to come back.

Visited December 2012