“Peaceful and Pleasant--GREAT food!”
Review of IdleYld Lodge

IdleYld Lodge
Corte Madera, California
“Peaceful and Pleasant--GREAT food!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We spent two restful nights at the Idleyld Lodge and enjoyed the warm hospitality and great food. The room was not huge, but they thought of everything--tv, internet,air conditioner, fridge and microwave. Great coffee/espresso drinks, anything you want for breakfast, "best" pulled pork anywhere and WOW save room for prime rib dinner on Saturday night.

Room Tip: there are only 4 rooms. All seem to be quiet, a bit rustic and very comfortable
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Roseburg
Reviewed 6 July 2013

My friend and I had lunch there yesterday and the bbq pulled pork is to die for....the food was excellent and Ron was wonderful!!!! Very nice and amazingly friendly....beautiful surroundings. I definitely have put Idleyld lodge on the top of my places to go eat and enjoy good company and excellent service!!!!! Great job Ron and family!!!!! God Bless you all!!!

Room Tip: These people and food are down right the Best!!!!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Astoria, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Much enjoyed our stay at the Lodge. My daughter and I were there to fish the N. Umpqua in a spot not 1/4 mile distant from the lodge. I caught a steelhead and my daughter caught a spring chinook. The staff at the lodge were extremely and went out of their way to make sure to our comfort/needs. The lodge is also conveniently located just across the highway from the Idleyld Park Store.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jerry C
Glendale, California
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Ordinary lodge with an extraordinary service. Glad we chose this place to spent our short getaway in Oregon. Comfy bed, great food. We had several meals (breakfast n dinner), and enjoyed every one of them. (The best Pancakes!!). We had a fun time chatting with the owner, so friendly. Definitely will swing by next time we are in the area. Thank you for your great hospitality!

• Stayed June 2013
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My husband and I were looking for a quick dinner when we went through Glide. We thought we had passed all the restaurants when we spotted the open sign at the Idleyde Lodge. We almost didn't go in. It would have been a huge mistake. From the second we got out of the car, two family members outside the lodge made us feel so very welcome. Ron met us at the door and made us feel instantly at home. The food was exceptional. May I recommend the pulled pork. So yummy. We will definatly be back. Thanks so much. I only regret we don't live closer and that they don't deliver.

• Stayed June 2013
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We wanted a quick breakfast before heading to Eugene for our flight home. The manager at the Dogwood Motel suggested this little hidden place for just that. We completely enjoyed the meal. I had the breakfast burrito and my hubby had the Belgium Waffle. We had the chance to chat with the owner and shared with him how nice the service we received. Very reasonably priced menu for adults and children alike. Definitely will stop by next time we are in the area.

Room Tip: We did not spend the night here, just had a nice meal.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank koikichibarb
Monmouth, Illinois
Reviewed 31 May 2013

WOWZA! A wonderful, hearty, tasty, and leisurely lunch! We almost passed right by the establishment but my sister-in- law saw the open sign! Much to our delight, this was a great call! Yummy desserts too! Great entertainment! A good time was had by all!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
#11 of 16 in Roseburg
Lemolo Lake Resort
Lemolo Lake Resort
#1 of 1 in Idleyld Park

Been to IdleYld Lodge? Share your experiences!