Good stop for our Crater Lake Trip. We had rain & hail that day so ground was wet so I didn't walk down to Lemolo Lake. The rest of the group went to lake & grandson said it was nice. Had cabin 3 - 2 qn beds upstairs & 1 qn in downstairs bedroom. Was large enough for 6 people plus a large dog. Downstairs bedroom didn't have any place to hang clothes - no closet or dresser. Could use some wall hooks for clothes.Bedroom had door so we could go to bed & not be bothered by rest of group playing card games. Kitchen had coffee maker, stove, microwave & fridge. Microwave was rusty on bottom but worked fine. Had large rustic dining table.Had porch with bench to sit on & a fire pit outside. Nice place for cabin in the outdoors. If you want a room like Marriott or Best Western, this isn't for you. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lemolo Lake Resort offers a clean family friendly environment for all who are in Oregon's Cascade Range. We are just 15 miles from the entrance of Crater Lake, and offer a perfect spot for you to relax after your days adventure is over. We have spectacular German Brown Trout fishing, with one fish in excess of 10 pounds being taken every year. We will be offering jet ski rentals this next summer, an activity not offered anywhere else in the surrounding area. Lemolo Lake is Truly a unique getaway for you and your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Lemolo Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemolo Lake Hotel Idleyld Park
- Lemolo Lake Resort Oregon/Idleyld Park