All reviewsmy husband and inext morningminute driveglass of winethe main housebritt festivalin towna great staywonderful hoststinaporchaccommodationsashlandrespiteconcertcharm
Reviewed 25 September 2011

My husband and I stayed at Bybee's in September. This historic inn is breath-takingly beautiful, charming, peaceful and comforting. Vikki and Tina are warm, friendly and incredibly inspiring. They have created an enchanting mix of amazing antiques, paintings and historic decor. From the music playing on the porch, to the old shoes filled with succulunts, not a detail has been missed. You melt into the bed and large down pillows. The food is expertly prepared and the presentation is exquisite. We will definitely be staying at this B & B in the future and highly recommend it to anyone traveling through or to Southern Oregon.

Reviewed 12 September 2011

We have stayed in many B & B's over the years. This was, by far, the best that we have ever stayed at. Vicki and Tammy welcome you to their home as if you are family. The house is warm and inviting. The grounds are peaceful and the perfect place to escape to after a day of traveling or touring. Best of all, the breakfast is outstanding using farm fresh products. We'll definitely be back!!!

Reviewed 6 September 2011

My wife and I have stayed at B&B's from New England to California and by far this is the best one ever. Tina and Vickie go out of their way to be accommodating. The grounds are immaculate and the food is exquisite. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 2 September 2011

My boyfriend and I had the pleasure of staying at Bybee House in mid July in conjunction with seeing Arrival from Sweden (Abba tribute band) at the Britt Festival. Tina and Vicki are such lovely hosts; available yet unobtrusive. We stayed in the Renaissance room, which has such a spectacular bathroom and jacuzzi tub, and a lovely canopied bed. If you don't get into the truly two person jacuzzi tub, light the candles and let the romance happen; well you're really missing out! Upon arrival you can have a nice glass of wine on one of the big open porches or out back by the koi pond. You have a lovely view of Mount McLoughlin from the north side and sweeping views off to Ashland from the south. Although you may see the property listed as being in Central Point, it is really still in Jacksonville and works just as well for exploration of the area and attending Britt. They will also drop you off and pick you up at Britt if desired. The rates are very competitive as they only have 1% tax on the bill. The most outstanding part was the breakfast. I am a vegetarian and they were very open to talking about what I liked ahead of time. We had our own little table out the on porch, with lots of tea, beautiful fresh strawberries with mint, fantastic hazel nut french toast, and a lovely little almond breakfast cookie. It is all brought to you at your outdoor table. It was really fantastic and I highly recommend Bybee Inn for a romantic get away, Britt festival hotel, or as a base camp for your southern Oregon adventure. You can easily run up to Shakespeare in Ashland or off to jet boats in Grants pass and still get back for a cookie and jacuzzi tub at night.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2011

Absolutely gorgeous place! The grounds are so beautiful that we brought back food and had a picnic dinner outside. Peaceful doesn't say enough. Vicki and Tina Marie were extremely patient with me when I had to change reservations several times and they were in the middle of putting on a big wedding. I would go back there in a minute. It's a destination in itself.

• Stayed: August 2011