All reviewsmy husband and inext morningminute driveglass of winethe main housebritt festivalin towna great staywonderful hoststinaporchaccommodationsashlandrespiteconcertcharm
Reviewed 5 November 2011

This inn is the BEST kept secret. The warmth and hospitality are outstanding, food wonderful, cleanliness superb. We extended our stay to 3 nights and plan to return. It is quiet, yet plenty of outside ambiance to enjoy a brisk walk or run. Vikki and Tina are superior in their care of both their property and their guests. Wayne and Marsha Cornelius, Sacramento/Bodega Bay

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2011

What a awesome find! This was a surprise for my wife on our 20th anniversary. I myself was surprised. A truly remarkable exp. Beautiful home fully restored, was like a step back into time. I am blessed to be able to wake up in the morning to exp my wife and the food, with no kids, and yes I love my kids but WOW what an awesome time. I can not wait for our next visit.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi tub by candle light ;)
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2011

My husband and I stayed at Bybee's in September. This historic inn is breath-takingly beautiful, charming, peaceful and comforting. Vikki and Tina are warm, friendly and incredibly inspiring. They have created an enchanting mix of amazing antiques, paintings and historic decor. From the music playing on the porch, to the old shoes filled with succulunts, not a detail has been missed. You melt into the bed and large down pillows. The food is expertly prepared and the presentation is exquisite. We will definitely be staying at this B & B in the future and highly recommend it to anyone traveling through or to Southern Oregon.

Reviewed 12 September 2011

We have stayed in many B & B's over the years. This was, by far, the best that we have ever stayed at. Vicki and Tammy welcome you to their home as if you are family. The house is warm and inviting. The grounds are peaceful and the perfect place to escape to after a day of traveling or touring. Best of all, the breakfast is outstanding using farm fresh products. We'll definitely be back!!!

Reviewed 6 September 2011

My wife and I have stayed at B&B's from New England to California and by far this is the best one ever. Tina and Vickie go out of their way to be accommodating. The grounds are immaculate and the food is exquisite. We will definitely be back.