“My favorite place to stay in Oregon!!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jacksonville
Elan Guest Suites and Art Gallery
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This is my favorite place to stay and I can not recommend it enough! I get there as early as I can and then I soak up every minute I can in the incredible atmosphere created here. Love having the space to just unwind. Jacksonville is amazing, but when I stay here I don't even want to leave! The little patio, the beautiful kitchenette. . . everything about it is just peaceful. My favorite place pretty much in the country to stay. I HIGHLY recommend!!! I have only been able to go about once a year but wish I could go more frequently!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 31 October 2013

We stumbled upon Elan, and now our visits to Oregon are deliberately because of Elan! I would say it's a home away from home - but it's so much better! Cherie and Duane are so friendly, fun-loving and accommodating, it's almost unreal. Our vacation stays at Elan have made this military couple rethink our retirement plans - why move to Hawaii, when we could move to Oregon and visit Elan whenever we want? What a great stay!!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My husband and I spent two nights in the Portofino suite during a week long trip to Oregon. We could not have been more satisfied with Elan. Centrally located in Jacksonville, a wonderful town just outside Medford and close to the Applegate Valley wineries. The rooms are large (around 700 square feet) with modern furnishings that look and feel brand new. Our unit had a large bathroom, very comfortable bed with the same type of fluffy bedding we use at home, a fully equipped kitchenette with high end appliances, and a lovely balcony. The sleeping area is separate from the living room/kitchen, giving the space a loft-like, but cozy feel. The room was immaculate. The owners have not left a single detail out of the picture. Everything you could possibly need, from umbrellas to reading pillows, were provided at no extra charge and ideally placed in the unit. The design is modern but with muted tones. The surrounding area, combined with the warm welcome we received and the attention to detail made our two nights in Jacksonville the highlight of our week long trip to Oregon. We will recommend Elan to all our friends and family and hope to escape to the sublime setting that this part of the state is, again very soon.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My wife and I have stayed in Jacksonville for fun, great wine tasting and the Britt Festival numerous times. This past weekend, we decided NOT to stay at our OLD favorite place, not sure if we can use names, White House at opposite side of town. What a pleasure it was NOT to be there (our friends stayed there and found crawlies). Elan Suites (Portofino was our room) is by for the nicest rooms in Jacksonville. Had it all, IPOd connections with built in sound system, Big Refrigerator, private parking, comfortable bedding, very modern and an amazing little balcony we sat on and enjoyed the Deer and view. I will never stay anywhere else while in this area. Cherie and Duane were very nice and stay nearby for any questions you may have. A must stay place to be!

Room Tip: I believe any of 3 rooms are amazing but the Portofino( I believe both Queen bedrooms have this balc...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I just recently spent a few days in Jacksonville and wow I was surprised by the beauty of the Elan Guest Suites. Very modern and chic rooms and very centrally located. It's right next door to Gogi's Restaurant which was amazingly good (and I live in NYC, so I know good food) and yards from one of the best coffee houses I've been too (Goodbean Coffee). I highly recommend staying here if you are traveling to Jacksonville or Southern Oregon in general.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I will not be staying in Medford anymore, unless of course there are no rooms available here. I had a great stay and the room was better than advertised. Last min. business trip required a stay in Medford thank goodness the chain hotels were full.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I typically stay at Starwood hotels so I am used to good service and amenities that are better than average. Elan absolutely blows any place I have ever stayed out of the water. My room was absolutely gorgeous. It is seldom that the pictures do no justice for the room, but this is an exception. The service was absolutely amazing. Cherie and Duane were so great to speak with and were always going the extra mile to ensure my stay was extremely comfortable and relaxing and my room was always spotless when I returned. It was berry season so Duane stopped by and gave me a basket of fresh strawberries from the garden. There is beautiful art work throughout the place (including the room) a very nice deck, spacious rooms, and the list goes on and on. I love the attention to detail they have. Whenever I was thinking, I should have brought adapters for my android phone to play on the built in surround sound or have a power adapter for my lap top, I looked down in a basket under the desk and there those things were. Amazing. Its right around the corner from the main street where all of the folks in the store were so friendly and helpful. I will definitely be coming back and next time, it will not be on business and I can bring my wife as she would loooove it there.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
The Lodge at Riverside
Plaza Inn & Suites at Ashland Creek
Magnolia Inn
Magnolia Inn
#3 of 8 in Jacksonville

Been to Elan Guest Suites and Art Gallery? Share your experiences!