“Good service, average food”
Review of Las Palmas

Las Palmas
Ranked #13 of 25 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: (541) 899-9965 I don't believe they have a website
Description: (541) 899-9965 I don't believe they have a website
Miami Beach, Florida
“Good service, average food”
Reviewed 23 August 2012

If you want Mexican in Jacksonville, I think this is the only place. Las Palmas serves the usual fare - enchiladas, tacos, burritos, etc. with the obligatory beens and rice. The food is good but not outstanding. What is great is the service - friendly, quick and attentive. We ate outside and I would have to say that the ambience is better inside! The cost is reasonable and they have a good selection of Mexican beers.

Visited August 2012

Portland, OR
“Flavorful!”
Reviewed 6 July 2012 via mobile

Can't go wrong with homemade, fresh shells. Go for the shreaded beef. Even the refried beans were good and I usually don't bother to try them. Finished off the meal with sopapillas.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this little place!”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I'm a local, and love the back patio in nice weather. Reminds me of being on vacation in Mexico. Good service and the best Margaritas in town by far!

Seattle
“Great service clean and fun”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

The food is excellent the service is better..It is a great place to take family and try the margaritas.

Visited March 2012
Jacksonville, Oregon, United States
“Hands down WORST service!”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

After our first bad experience with burnt food and non-existent service, we decided to give them a 2nd chance.(Because the other Mexican place was closed) Hands down the worst service I have ever experienced.  After ordering immediately because we were famished, we waited 35 minutes(in an empty restaurant) with empty water glasses and our food NEVER came, seriously...We left, without eating and will never go back!