“Great, charming little place.”
Review of C ST. BISTRO

C ST. BISTRO
Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: C ST. Bistro, opened in winter 2011, and is a true gem in a old miners town. Using locally sourced ingredients we have a love for letting ingredients speak for themselves.
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

Excellent brunch, friendly people. Inside was a little too warm, so we ate outside. The watermelon lemonade was great! We would highly recommend this little bistro.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

They actually have more than burgers, but it was very delicious, and the first meal we had as we started a fabulous tour of Oregon. We had the Boucherie 2.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Stopped in here on a recommendation from my hotel owners and had a short time for lunch before leaving to the airport. I debated over the various veggie options (a welcome dilemma) and opted for the TiIlamook Panini with a bistro salad. Since I was short on time, the owner told me he'd have it straightaway, they did and it was divine. The house made dressing was delicious and the panini fresh and plentiful. The staff were friendly and attentive, I only wish there had been more time to enjoy a cup of tea and perhaps one of those amazing looking cheesecakes in the pastry display case!

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Excellent lunch. Chef Paul seats you and with the help of a couple of other people in the kitchen, he cooks and serves. Very personable. Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Fortunately the Jacksonville Inn was closed for lunch the day we visited Jacksonville or we'd have missed this place. I had researched TripAdvisor in advance of our trip and C St. Bistro was recommended, so we tried it. Oh my gosh, sooooo glad we did. The burger was, without a single doubt, the BEST I've ever eaten. They grind the meat for each individual burger and from what I could see, it looked like filet mignon! The beef melted in my mouth. Too bad I live 3,000 miles away because that would be a regular weekend spot for lunch! My advice is if you're in Jacksonville (an absolutely adorable village, by the way) DO NOT miss the C Street Bistro!