“A good meal in a beautiful town” 4 of 5 bubbles

DEJA VU BISTRO & WINE BAR
Ranked #14 of 25 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: It's in the McCully House Inn.
Tucson, Arizona
“A good meal in a beautiful town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

We eat there regularly and are never disappointed. Menu has lots of choices to cover all food tastes. A couple of appetizers can satisfy for a tasty yet inexpensive dinner. A nice choice of local wines. Happy hour appetizers and wine are real bargains. Gorgeous outdoor dining is the place to be and one of best in town. Rooms are available and a fun place when staying overnight.

• Visited July 2014

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Try the Salmon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

On a very warm evening in July we fell upon this restaurant. From the outside it looked appealing so we ventured in. The waiter was very attentive and helpful with recommendations for local wine and beer as well as dinner selections. Husband had the coffee rubbed skirt steak and I had the salmon. It was a little warm inside the restaurant but we sat near the window with an AC vent on the floor and it wasn't unbearable. The chef is very creative and our plates looked like masterpieces!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Debbie I
CA
“Excellent Find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

My wife and I with another couple had spent the afternoon wine tasting and were looking for a nice quaint dinner spot and asked a local who referred us to this establishment. We were seated outdoors and enjoyed a full meal with a glass (or two) of wine. The service was excellent. The atmosphere was good as well. We all enjoyed our food. We will defintely come back in the future.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Roadmite
Gresham, Oregon
“Great Outside Space”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

In the summer it's so nice to be able to eat outside, and the flowers, green lawn and fence look like a post card. We had a grape almond gazpacho, IT WAS OUTSTANDING, (I hope they have it next year when we come to visit, there is nothing like it). For starters the Thai Lamb Chops were finger licking' good, (now I don't really do that but I'm just saying). The waiter looked like Russell Crow, (now that's got nothing to do with the food, but thought I'd add that bit, ha ha).
I felt like this was a very romantic setting, and the food is memorable....Glad we went there - it's been years.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Medford, Oregon
“Lovely Evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Had a wonderful time with our parents on a warm evening in April. 10 of us at dinner and I think that was a bit too large of a party for this intimate place, but the waiter handled it well. Andy I think. Salmon perfect and moist, lamb burgers good, Dad had beef and loved it.

• Visited April 2014