“You Deserve This!”

Angelica Day Spa & Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: Facials and Spa Treatments featuring Eminence Organics from Hungary. Waxing, Massage, DoTerra essential oils, Handcrafted Jewelry, Infrared Therapies
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have been a client of Angela's since she opened. I treat myself to a variety of her services....scrubs and wraps are my favorite, and the facial add-on is perfect! Angela is a highly trained, experienced and talented esthetician and massage therapist! I appreciate her professionalism and enthusiasm that make the experience such a pleasure! The Eminence Organic skin care line she uses is top-rated, so all the products are proven to give results. Every product she has expertly chosen for me has been perfect for the condition my skin and psyche are in when I arrive! Angela also uses essential oils to add to the synergy of the treatment. She is very generous with her use of the products during the treatments! It is so decadent and luxurious. The products in combination with her strong hands and generous use of hot towels are amazing! I always leave with my skin glowing and my mind calm, body relaxed and rejuvenated! I will continue to treat myself to time well-spent at Angelica Day Spa and Boutique! I highly recommend Angela's services! Your body, mind and spirit will thank you!

There are newer reviews for Angelica Day Spa & Boutique

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I had a most wonderful experience at Angelica Spa & Boutique. I had a yummy body wrap,with a mini facial and massage.Check out Angela's yummy spa menu. She is passionate about her work and offerings.She uses only the best products for your spa experience.She also has a great line of Emmenince products available for you to buy for personal home use.I will be backhand have purchased Gift Certificates from her as well. What a gift for yourself and to give others.