“Great dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We had a great dinner at this restaurant. I had the pizza, it was very good. All the food coming out of the kitchen looked very good, good portions.

There are newer reviews for The Outpost

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I had a salad with grilled chicken and it was decent. My colleagues had their order a bit messed up, but overall it was a decent meal for a decent price. I'll try it again when I'm in town.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

1. Black fly inside that wouldn't leave us alone.
2. Dry, barely flavored chicken fajitas.
3. Only one refill on water.
4. Food took forever to arrive.
5. Waitress shrugged disinterestedly when I asked if the cheesecake had walnuts because I have a life-threatening allergy.
6. They messed up my mom's food order.

All in all, the only reason we were glad we came was because it got us out of shopping and cooking while on the road. Will not come here again.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

We ate here twice during our stay, the food was very good and here was a lot of selection. The huckleberry cheesecake was delicious!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Good food, reasonable prices and friendly wait staff. Nothing fancy, but the standards done well. Western décor is fun and fitting for the town.