“Best & Freshest McD's Breakfast Burrito Ever”
Review of McDonald's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stopped in for a quick breakfast. Burrito was made to order. Piping hot, full, and super fresh. Served with a smile too.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

They seemed a little disorganized. Our coffee was only lukewarm and a lady came in complaining she had only gotten 3 Nuggets in her order of 6. ( Someone mentioned "She was the one that got cold fries last time." Oops!) But the staff was friendly and I do think they were trying. It was good to have a place to stop with clean restrooms, WiFi and a known commodity while on the road, though I am usually not a fast foodie. They had a nice play area for kids and room for RVs or trailers to park next door. Right on the main route through town.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I was appalled at the person working the drive thru. I was there before 10 and waiting at the drive thru and waiting and waiting......Finally drove around to the window and waited ....honk my horn and then the lights went off!!!! I finally got a girls attention and told her I had been out waiting for the drive thru... her response was ..oh I took the head phones off...I told her I was here before 10 and have been driving and would just like a coke to go because everything else is closed. Again she said were closed and turned to walk away. Now I realize that it was close to 10 but really you can't get me a COKE to GO???? At that point I just stood there in awe of the rudeness that was displayed.....no sorry or hey let me get you the coke nothing ...just turned away like i wasn't there.

I hope the owner reads these and address's this situation. I know I am just one person but I WILL NEVER EAT THERE!!!!

1  Thank dell r