“Worth it!”

Russells at Wallowa Lake Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Went to Russell's for dinner on recommendation--very glad we did! I had the juniper trout, my husband had the steak and jumbo shrimp, and our son had a burger and fries. Our dinner took awhile to get to our table, longer than we thought it should have for the amount of people there. The trout was really good, as was the steak and shrimp. The burger was big and the fries were hot and delicious! And, the prices were fantastic! We will definitely go back!
I would have given it 5 stars but for the length of time it took to get our food. Two parties that arrived some time after us got their food in a much timelier manner. One of the parties that arrived after us were able to eat and be gone before we were done with our dinner....we joked about them needing to catch my trout. Otherwise, service was good! A great place to eat!

1  Thank itskarla

Reviewed 22 June 2013

Very little on the menu was available, but the staff made up for the menu, but the food was very good !

Reviewed 25 March 2013

My huckleberry milkshake was amazing!!! The food was very good, but as far as service and atmosphere it was lacking. We were the only people there so it was very quiet and dull. The waitress let our food sit under the light for about 10 minutes before we got it, but it was still very warm. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 19 August 2012

This place needs more help. Many people sitting outside just left. Food was just OK - nothing special. Convenient to Lake Wallowa with some nice artwork.

Reviewed 17 December 2011

staffing and food was much better then the wallowa lake ldoge