“World Class Truffles”

Arrowhead Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Joseph
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Delicious!! They serve very few food items but their recipes are perfected. Very smooth coffee; they use their own chocolate in the mochas and fresh brew their "drip" house coffee to order. We have traveled all over the world sampling chocolate and their truffles are the best I've ever had. Truly. The people who work here were amazingly sweet, almost over the top nice but so genuine you could tell they just love what they do. I can't find anything negative to say and am honestly confused by the 4star reviews. There's a sign that says where to order, the display cases if chocolate are labeled well, I found it bright and cozzy with a great view. The decor is a great balance to create a modern lodge feel. They have a high chair and children's toys (a few puzzles) next to the couch. Echo friendly (re-usable cups) and they use fair trade rainforest friendly products!

There are newer reviews for Arrowhead Chocolates

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Everything here is hand make. The smell alone is worth the stop. My wife and I had a couple of their confectionary delights and were not disappointed. Fantastic place to sit back and enjoy a chocolate treat and a wonderful cup of coffee.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

a must stop for chocolate lovers!!! Good chocolate. Price average for a chocolate shop. Great little chocolate shop on the main street.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Camping nearby, in chilly autumn weather, we were looking for coffee, warmth and wifi, to reconnect with the world. We found all three plus wonderful chocolates. It seems the emphasis is on chocolate, with the coffee as an after-thought. We were good with that, making a number of chocolate purchases before settling down for coffee. For my mocha they dipped a spoon in a batch of fresh chocolate, dropped a spoonful into my cup and then gave me the spoon to lick. How good is that? The shop presents a warm and friendly atmosphere and, I suspect, is a favorite of both locals and visitors to the charming town of Joseph.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Not much to say except if you truly like and appreciate good chocolate then this is the place for you. Not inexpensive though so if you are the "snicker-bar" type then do not bother here because you probably will not appreciate it.

The chocolates are made right in the store with pure ingredients. I bought some truffles and all were indescribably delicious.

You will definitely regret it if you do not go out of your way to visit this wonderful place.