“Yummy Chocolates”

Arrowhead Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Joseph
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Don't pass up this local chocolate shop. The choices are many and very delicious. We couldn't resist going there twice!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Pleasant atmosphere. Yummy hand-dipped chocolates from locally sourced fruits, etc. Coffee, tea, etc. We had the house chai and it was SPICY! Free WiFi. Toys for kids and reading materials.

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

I am an Americano girl. And picky about my coffee. But when I venture to Joseph I must have a mocha! The dark chocolate and rich coffee is a-maz-ing. The time, care and customer service that goes into each guest is inspiring.

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Delicious!! They serve very few food items but their recipes are perfected. Very smooth coffee; they use their own chocolate in the mochas and fresh brew their "drip" house coffee to order. We have traveled all over the world sampling chocolate and their truffles are the best I've ever had. Truly. The people who work here were amazingly sweet, almost over the top nice but so genuine you could tell they just love what they do. I can't find anything negative to say and am honestly confused by the 4star reviews. There's a sign that says where to order, the display cases if chocolate are labeled well, I found it bright and cozzy with a great view. The decor is a great balance to create a modern lodge feel. They have a high chair and children's toys (a few puzzles) next to the couch. Echo friendly (re-usable cups) and they use fair trade rainforest friendly products!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Everything here is hand make. The smell alone is worth the stop. My wife and I had a couple of their confectionary delights and were not disappointed. Fantastic place to sit back and enjoy a chocolate treat and a wonderful cup of coffee.