“Excellent B&B”

Ranked #1 of 3 Joseph B&B and Inns
Camas, Washington
“Excellent B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2011

My daughter and I recently spent 4 days at the Bronze Antler, while we enjoyed exploring the beautiful Wallowa-Joseph area. We were impressed with our thoughtful helpful hosts, lovely comfortable "home" and delicious breakfasts!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2011

My wife and I joined some longtime friends with whom we camped at nearby Wallowa Lake 41 years ago at Bronze Antler B&B. The accomodations were both very comfortable and the hosts, Bill and Heather, were both extremely knowledgeable about the Joseph-Enterprise area, including activities - indoor and outdoor - and restaurants. Our stay couldn't have been nicer. The breakfast was quite tasty and prepared quite healthfully. We will return someday, hopefully, soon, and we will be sure to pass on our favorable comments on our stay to others we know.
The price of our lovely stay was quite reasonable.

Room Tip: Call Heather or Bill for help.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sluhboy
Greater Washington, DC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2011

I have been meaning to write this review for some time. I took time off between my current and prior jobs and drove from Chicago to Portland. I found Joseph and the Bronze Antler while studying a map of Eastern Oregon as I planned my route from Bozeman, Montana to Portland. Arriving in Joseph on a brilliant afternoon - after making a quick stop in the neighboring, also cute Enterprise was such a delightful discovery for me. After I had checked into my room at the Bronze Antler, I knew I had made the right choice to take a somewhat circuitous route down through Idaho and Washington. I was rewarded with spectacular scenery and wonderful accommodations at the Bronze Antler. My room was extremely comfortable, the food was delicious and the company welcoming and friendly. When I admired one of the paintings hanging in my room, Heather pointed me down the street to Kelly's Gallery and, as a result, I can look at the Wallowa Mountains of Eastern Oregon every night while sitting in my dining room in Baltimore. I can't wait to return to Joseph and the Bronze Antler.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank Michael B
Bonners Ferry, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2011

The Chief Joseph Mountains are a beautiful back drop to this great B&B. Our host was helpful, making dinner reservations for us at a great little restaurant within walking distance. We enjoyed visiting with other guests over complimentary cream sherry in the common room. Loved the soaking tub and the big bathroom with all the ammenities you could ask for. The room was spotless and the bed was so comfy. But it's the amazing view that will remain foremost in my memory.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jano2819
Spokane
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2010

Heather and Bill know how to do the b & b ! They have thought of everything - all the comforts and extras - and it is of the highest quality. Joseph is a friendly little town, and Heather and Bill know everyone and are a great resource for enjoying your stay.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Astoria, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2010

What a wonderful place to stay in Joseph, OR. From the moment I arrived I was greeted with a cold glass of ice water and a thorough tour of the facilities and what my room had to offer. Wonderful owners reside at this B&B. A classy place with ironed sheets even! Can't recommend this B&B enough!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2010

We had a wonderful time. Every thoughtful thought was made ready in advance of our stay. Good conversation and tips on enjoying the area, maps provided, etc. Heather and Steve accomodated our vegetarian diet nicely. We felt right at home. Thank you!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Joseph
Eagle's View Inn & Suites
#1 of 5 in Joseph
Mingo Motel
Mingo Motel
#1 of 1 in Wallowa

Been to Bronze Antler Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!