“Everything is excellent!”

Red Horse Coffee Traders
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Joseph
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

When in Joseph you must visit this cafe as we did for breakfast each day of our trip. The food is superb and made with local and fresh ingredients. The berry and cheese and chive scones are wonderful. But you must have the quinoa bowl! It is packed with so many vegetables and toppings - just wonderful. The coffee is excellent and different each day. The cafe is popular so service can be slow but it is worth the wait.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Nice atmosphere. Small coffee shop with some lunch and breakfast goodies. Obviously a favorite spots with the locals. The coffee was great!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

My wife and I enjoyed our morning coffee and a breakfast I can only describe as a combination of omelette and frittata, with eggs cheese and bacon. It stuck to my ribs as I went through the day! We enjoyed the atmosphere, the service and the conversation with folks at nearby tables. It's locally popular and I'm sure it gets crowded, but we arrived early.

1  Thank Sixgill
Reviewed 11 April 2014

The docents at the Josephy Arts Center sent us across the street to their favorite tea/coffee place. Just a small place, easy to miss. But in this non tourist season it was stuffed with locals and great coffee and tea. The baked goods at this time of day were limited but home made and amazing.

So glad we stopped. A great little place in a great little town in a hidden corner of Oregon.

3  Thank vintagetrailer
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Creative, clean food with fresh ingredients. A refreshing change from the standard pub fare found in many rural restaurants. The breakfast salad made with quinoa, black beans, greens, beets, carrots and a plethora of other deluciousness is not to be missed. Great coffee, good service, wifi and a cozy atmosphere. This place is the packsge. I wish they would get a liquor license and serve wine and beer in the evenings!