“Nice atmosphere and tasty food”
Review of Coco's Grill and Beech18 Bar - CLOSED

Coco's Grill and Beech18 Bar
Cuisines: American
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

It's always nice to come to Coco's. Caribbean/Hawaiian decorations are inviting, and the menu offers something different than the usual "Wallowa County" food. I've liked everything I've eaten here, and I've tried several different things- Thai Peanut Chicken stir fry, Mongolian burger, pizza cooked in a fire- brick oven. Making me hungry thinking about it! Has a full bar as well.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Homemade bread, fresh baked pie with ice cream and delicious entrees with something for everyone. Staff very friendly and helpful. We tried to return the second day and have some more of the pie on the way out of Joseph. Pie all gone.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We stopped by here for a quick dinner after a long and tiring day. The service was excellent. But the food I guess is a total hit or miss. We ordered nachos which were average at best and we couldn't even finish half of it. Then we ordered a pizza which was over-the-top delicious.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Interesting to dine in a restaurant that felt like South Florida and not Joseph. The service and food were very good and we truly enjoyed our meals.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Coco's has a Hawaiian theme. My wife and I found the service to be good along with the food. I ate the mongolian beef hawaiian style. It was good food.