“Disgusting!!!”

Add it.
Western Motel & RV Park
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Junction City
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Room smelled terrible, and was infested with ants!!! They were in the bathroom, all over the counter around the sink and when I picked up my purse (that was black), off the floor and set it on the bed, they were all over the bed!!!!!! Tons of em!!!

NEVER stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank marialynn89

Reviewed 13 August 2013

There are only three motels in town and this is the best one. Rooms are cozy. Staff is friendly and they clean your room everyday. The bbq place next door is delicious and there's a Safeway right across the street if you need anything.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank KevinG1672
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Rooms clean and quiet. Parking lot has RV's parked there and look like they are permanent residence. It was quiet and priced very reasonable. Ok for a one or two person stay not suitable for families as the rooms are small.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mel D
Reviewed 10 December 2011

Just a quick note to thank you at Western Motel & R V Park for making my recent stay in Junction City, Oregon so very special. We all had a truly memorable holiday. Our room was excellent (11). Thank you for originally recommending them. Everyone we met at Motel was friendly, helpful and always had a smile on their face. Also express my sincerest thanks for the high level of hospitality, kindness and first class service exhibited by you The hotel was a real home from home. Thank you again for helping to make my trip to Junction City so special and I hope I will return to Western Motel & R V park, Junction city again.

Jay Patel - Toronto, Canada

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jay840645
Reviewed 10 July 2011

I was on a solo hiking trip in Central Oregon and was pretty tired when I arrived. The staff was friendly and the room was comfortable. What I particularly appreciated was the convenience of local amenities: there's a laundromat in the same parking lot and a Safeway right across the street. Just exactly what I needed.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2008

When booking this motel for two nights I was reluctant having been quoted a price of $50 per night. We were pleasantly surprised to find the room very clean and comfortable and the front desk woman very nice. However, there were some problems. First, the deadbolt was very hard to engage, My husband got it set after about 5 minutes fiddling with it. Next, I noticed that there was no fire alarm, but instead wires hanging from the ceiling where one is suppose to be. And finally, there was an exposed fixture in the bathroom where a light was suppose to be. When finally settled into bed, it wasn't 5 minutes before the TRAIN came by blarring it's horn. This happened several times a night, so we bought earplugs for the next night. There is no street noise, but the motel is butted up against a bar. The first night I heard patrons leaving the bar at 1:30 a.m. but nothing on the second night.

Stayed: August 2008

Been to Western Motel & RV Park? Share your experiences!