“awesomeness”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Keizer, Oregon
“awesomeness”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I Love red ginger they have amazing food!! they are always friendly and the place has an intimate feel, but mainly their food is the boom! I've been here numerous times for things like dates and birthdays and they offer take out which is great for when I need to study. The food is always amazing, especially their Swimming Prawns and Salad rolls. Everything is fresh and delicious and they are always very nice they have an upstairs room that can be used for things like Rehearsal dinners and birthday parties, I know this because my mom had her rehearsal dinner here and they were very helpful and came up with a great menu for us. I'm going to miss this place while I'm at college <3

Visited May 2013

Salem, Oregon
“Charming, Fresh and Delicious!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The owner and chef CARE so much about pleasing their customers with the atmosphere, service and quality of the food. I've eaten there many times and never had a disappointment. I've taken quite a few friends who loved it, too, enough that they went back and took other friends! It's a great little gem. (You know they are good when they opened at this location in the beginning of the recession and managed to hang on and thrive.) They are terrific!

• Visited April 2013
oregon
“Nice lunch menu”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

The menu was pretty simple as far as... here are these 20 (or whatever #) dishes. They include this this and that for $8. I like the simple:)

The food was good and service was fairly quick. Vegan and Vegetarian dishes are available.

Visited May 2012
3 Thank oregonbeach
Salem, Oregon
“Excellent food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Have eaten at Red Ginger now about 10 times and every time it is incredible! Service is good, restaurant is clean and comfortable. And most importantly, the food is delicious. I try to try something new each time and I haven't had a bad meal yet. Wish they didn't close from 2:00 to 5:00 as we often eat at unusual times, and I'd like to drop in for a Thai iced tea to go. Great little "hole in the wall" restaurant and has always been nice and quiet.

• Visited March 2013
oregon
“Rave Review for Red Ginger!”
Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

Went to this nice little restaurant with my fam this evening. Difficult parking (in the back) but it was worth it! Great, tasty food served by a wonderful waitress. The place was clean & cozy, with only a few other diners at the time. The owner's sister came out to thank us for coming. Well worth the price & we'll gladly come again.