“They have AMAZING Tai food”
Review of Red Ginger

Red Ginger
Ranked #10 of 64 Restaurants in Keizer
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Keizer, Oregon
“They have AMAZING Tai food”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Tai food at it's finest. Great environment and absolutely love the food. I'm not a seafood person but I ate one of the rice wrap sushi's with happiness that was paired with avocado. The meals are prepared quickly with tentative and helpful staff. When we are there they had a group of 20 sitting together and easily attended them and the rest of the restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank amoose555

Albany, Oregon
“One of my favorite Thai Restaurants!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

The owner is wonderful! She treats you like her dinner guest and remembers what dishes you enjoyed on previous visits. We have never had a bad meal at Red Ginger and we have tried most of the menu! Don't forget to indulge in mango and sticky rice for dessert.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Anne W
Muswellbrook, Australia
“A Marvel”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The most beautiful food so far since, New Orleans. Back story to this is my wife and I are travelling across the US and Canada... we are struggling to find restaurants without some hamburger reference in their menu...I had the Beef Green Curry and from the first mouthful was transported. Simply marvellous to eat some beautiful food again. A light, but perfectly proportioned mix of vegetables underscored the beef rich meal supported by a creamy (coconut) sauce. Our hostess for the evening the chef's sister, was gracious and charming. My only regret was that I did not get her to sign a copy of the menu that I could take with me, as I did with the waiter at Antoine's in New Orleans, our previous best meal in the US. Cheers Roger Skinner

• Visited September 2013
Keizer, Oregon
“awesomeness”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I Love red ginger they have amazing food!! they are always friendly and the place has an intimate feel, but mainly their food is the boom! I've been here numerous times for things like dates and birthdays and they offer take out which is great for when I need to study. The food is always amazing, especially their Swimming Prawns and Salad rolls. Everything is fresh and delicious and they are always very nice they have an upstairs room that can be used for things like Rehearsal dinners and birthday parties, I know this because my mom had her rehearsal dinner here and they were very helpful and came up with a great menu for us. I'm going to miss this place while I'm at college <3

Visited May 2013
Salem, Oregon
“Charming, Fresh and Delicious!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The owner and chef CARE so much about pleasing their customers with the atmosphere, service and quality of the food. I've eaten there many times and never had a disappointment. I've taken quite a few friends who loved it, too, enough that they went back and took other friends! It's a great little gem. (You know they are good when they opened at this location in the beginning of the recession and managed to hang on and thrive.) They are terrific!

• Visited April 2013