“Perfection on a Plate”

Keizer, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfection on a Plate”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is definitely the best Thai food in the Willamette Valley. The Red Curry with shrimp is my favorite. Everything is very fresh and tastes amazing! It's a beautiful, romantic setting as well. By far my favorite!!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Kira B

Keizer
“Tasty Thai!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I have eaten here several times, and although it is not my most favorite Thai restaurant in Salem/Keizer, it is consistently good. The chef is very accommodating and the atmosphere is intimate. Give the lettuce wraps a try--they are delicious!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank dance4joy
Keizer, Oregon
“They have AMAZING Tai food”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Tai food at it's finest. Great environment and absolutely love the food. I'm not a seafood person but I ate one of the rice wrap sushi's with happiness that was paired with avocado. The meals are prepared quickly with tentative and helpful staff. When we are there they had a group of 20 sitting together and easily attended them and the rest of the restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank amoose555
Albany, Oregon
“One of my favorite Thai Restaurants!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

The owner is wonderful! She treats you like her dinner guest and remembers what dishes you enjoyed on previous visits. We have never had a bad meal at Red Ginger and we have tried most of the menu! Don't forget to indulge in mango and sticky rice for dessert.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Anne W
Muswellbrook, Australia
“A Marvel”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The most beautiful food so far since, New Orleans. Back story to this is my wife and I are travelling across the US and Canada... we are struggling to find restaurants without some hamburger reference in their menu...I had the Beef Green Curry and from the first mouthful was transported. Simply marvellous to eat some beautiful food again. A light, but perfectly proportioned mix of vegetables underscored the beef rich meal supported by a creamy (coconut) sauce. Our hostess for the evening the chef's sister, was gracious and charming. My only regret was that I did not get her to sign a copy of the menu that I could take with me, as I did with the waiter at Antoine's in New Orleans, our previous best meal in the US. Cheers Roger Skinner

• Visited September 2013

Been to Red Ginger? Share your experiences!